Prior to the commencement of work, the client/s should review the following information:
- → Supply floor plans, elevations/sections & detail drawings for the proposed project in DWG format.
- → Supply electrical & reflected ceiling plans if available.
- → Supply detailed finishes, material and color if available. Swatches or reference images for specified colors and finishes will aid the visualization process.
- → Supply fixture and fittings specifications. This includes kitchen appliances, taps, mixers, sinks, tubs, toilets, rails etc.
- → Supply any other relevant reference images i.e. requests for specific furniture pieces, styling accessories, plants or special features to be shown in the renders.
Client submissions will be broken down into 3 stages which will enable clients to provide feedback on various elements of the artwork after each submission.