Free Weekly Desk Planner Printable
Here we are, nearing the end of May 2021. I felt terrible for not updating the blog frequently, although I did have plans about what to post in this blog. Sorry, like I said, I have not been very productive since I got the fulltime job. Which is fine, sure, but I wish I could have more than 24 hours in one day.
One of the great benefits of using a weekly desk planner is that it can help reduce stress and anxiety. By having a clear idea of what you need to accomplish each day, you can better manage your time and avoid feeling overwhelmed. Plus, checking off completed tasks can provide a sense of satisfaction and motivation.
Here are some tips for using a weekly desk planner effectively
- Set aside time each week to plan your schedule. This can be done on a Sunday evening or first thing Monday morning.
- Prioritize your tasks based on importance and urgency. Make sure to allocate enough time for each task and allow for unexpected interruptions.
- Use color coding or symbols to help you quickly identify different types of tasks or appointments. For example, use a red circle for urgent tasks, a blue square for meetings, and a green triangle for personal tasks.
- Review your planner at the end of each day and make any necessary adjustments for the following day.
- Don’t forget to schedule in some time for self-care and relaxation. This can be as simple as taking a walk, reading a book, or enjoying a cup of tea.